Tuesday, September 21, 2004

My life

2 more days to physics. Like me, i think bout half
the sec fours are not going to attend school. BUT.
Its all for a good cause (duh!). Like on monday, I'm
going to meet keshia tomorrow onboard SIA. Okay.
LAme. Physics. Chemistry. Gees.


Anyway, my sister tried to be a stuntwoman today.
She rode the bike down a flight of stairs but fell
halfway through. She got hurt of course. Think it
hurts like hell (duh!). You know what? I think I
should stop saying about the obvious. Maybe I
should have said she went to the hospital to treat
her injuries. Imagine the pain she's going through.
Yeah! That's more like it. I think I'm very lame.
Though I still got all my limbs intact. Gees.


Oh!! My brother's butt is very nice to bite!!! Hehe....
also very nice to pinch. hehehehehe..........

I have to admit. I think I'm bit sick.

Anyway, thanks shaun for the cd. songs are weird
though!! haha...by the way, I've already thanked
him earlier on. =D

So. I'm going to watch television. I think.

Whatever.

Later.