Today's practical went ok. Though I panicked when I saw
1.0mol/dm(3). I spent a good 20 minutes with a blank mind.
But I managed to finish the rest with a calmness I didn't
know I'd possessed. Lucky.
Well, today is FRIDAY!! i'm quite happy. But monday will
be the start of my prelims. JIA YOU!!! haha....
Everyday i feel the same. Nothing ever happens. Or rather
I'm too lazy to make things happen. Whichever...
Right now it's just me and the ol' cat. Though my brother calls
her Twinkle, which i disagree with, I call her mao mao. Or
sometimes meow meow. Well, i found out yesterday the MOST
effective way to bring her into the kitchen. Just open the fridge
and take out the plastic containing her food. She really ran full
speed into the kitchen. Gees.
One more thing. I dreamt of this guy who looked like Susilo!!!
I have NO IDEA why he appeared in my dream. In my dream
he was my *hem*...boyfriend. It was really weird. Susilo! Of all
other guys. I myself had no inkling that I'd found him attractive.
But after a while he changed into someone else
whom I've got a crush on. I just realised that I've had this
crush for four years. No, it's no longer Johnny. This guy is
a bad person. It's only recently that I knew his "character".
But until I REALLY know this person, I have very mixed feelings
about him. And he probably doesn't even know i exist.
Like Johnny. Not that I'd told Johnny... Seriously. This is bad.
But he is really cute. *sigh*....Teenage girl problems. Typical.
I'm changing the song on my blog. This song is getting a bit
irritating. Sorry Hoobastank. No more can i buy you a drink.
Hope you'll enjoy the so called "new" song I'm going to put up.
Later.