Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My Funny Valentine

I LOVE CHET BAKER!!!

ok...but he's no longer around in this lifetime. He died at the age of 58 in 1988...SAD!!! he's VERY handsome you know!! And coincidently I just found out that he's the singer of my fav song!!! the song title is 'My funny valentine'. actually i saw his pictures in a jazz book my sister borrowed (we're into jazz but we don't know who evbody are). AHHHH!!!!! He's even more sexy than elvis!!

=D...

movin on...

yesterday i watched 2046 with my sister...(sori nad!!)...it was ok...i can't say "typical wong kar wai show" because i don't think i've watched any of his other shows. Let's just say that i went in with a lot of expectations and i wasn't disappointed. but i came out with my hands REALLY ITCHING to SLAP Tony Leung's face, such a good actor he is. All the other actor and actresses are also MARVELOUS!!! I just LOVE Takuya Kimura's jap!!!OH MY GOSH!!! It's so SEXY!!! I can't stand it!! *screams*...Now i know why all the girls in japan love him! He's SOOO handsome!!! I think the actress who showed much of her talents was Zhang ZiYi. She was the one who was 'urging' me to slap liang chau wei's face. Gees...ok overall, it was a GREAT movie..i urge people of all races to watch it. Keep an open mind when you do otherwise you wouldn't be able to appreciate it. It's in chinese but there's english subtitles (duh!!).

im going to study with tiffany now. meeting her at 12. better get ready now. hehe...

will type more tmr/later/2 days later (if im lazy).

later//