i caught Dashboard Confessional doing a album cover of one of R.E.M.'s album and they GREAT. Somebody please buy me the D.C album for Christmas. Or maybe I'll buy it myself once I get the $$$. Oh...I know I'm just going through a phase just like that time when I was very hung up over Incubus. and Nine Days. and Vertical Horizon. and Staind. and Live. and Hoobastank. and many other bands. but still. right now what matters is dashboard confessional. very single-minded i know.
I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok. moving on. i cannot, and i repeat, i CANNOT wait for the exams to be OVER. ooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!
i'm also waiting for the comic to come out. i'll probably buy it next week or something. OH!! i can't wait to stay over at nic's too!! and also go out, get drunk, grab a taxi home and smell like shit. haha....where in the world am i going to get liquor in the first place? i used to get it when my friend's older siblings or boyfriend go buy or
something. i can't even remember the feeling and taste of liquor now. but i recall once when i was like drunk and barely there. somehow i managed to get home by taking a bus. but it was only once. my face was like all red. my mom just took one look at my face and knew immediately that i'm drunk. miraculously i didn't wake up with a hangover. I think I wasn't that drunk to get a hangover. i miss the taste. but i can't my liquor well. *sigh*
anyway.
i'm getting really fat. even when i suck in i can still see my tummy. exercise is in order now. i mean not NOW. but er soon. haha..
i'm waiting with baited breath for bridget jones' diary 2.
bride and prejudice is stupid.
movies now really suck.
especially the endings.
which means they'd most probably fail if they're written in the compositions in o level english.
im still not studying. so just shoot me.