blindside, baby!
if you think you share the same music taste as me go check them out! they are good. i think they are swedish. haha...have a feeling im wrong. but they are nice. especially this song, roads.
it's april already. so soon. yesterday was like december and i just met my hon hon. haha...sounds so mushy. 18. im actually afraid of what may come. all the things unknown. will i fail? will i die? will i make a huge mistake? will i get pregnant accidentally?
but i guess that's what make life interesting. you make your own destiny. fate can only give you so much. much of your life depends on what you are doing in the present, right?
i haven't been blogging not because im busy with school or c or what. i guess you can call it writer's block? haha....as if im such a great writer. everytime i sign in, i sign out without typing anything.
i did some online test recently about depression and guess what? they actually told me to go consult a psychiatrist la! haha..so funny.
oh and the cip tuition thing is very fun! all i hope is that my kid actually learns something useful from me. haha..
at least every week i have something to look forward to. actually, i have something to look forward to every week: 1. the kid 2. meeting c 3. weekends
gosh!!!! i feel myself getting B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!! argh!!!!!!
Now every little second just flies
I hold on to them like paradise
I follow every word like streetlights
I, I want to fall in love and leave tonight
I hold on to them like paradise
I follow every word like streetlights
I, I want to fall in love and leave tonight