Friday, October 12, 2007

Shits

I don't read the news.


Rather, I don't LIKE to read the news. Too depressing to me. Because once you read the news, you realise how many fuxked up people there are in the world. Politicians especially. Full of shit. They are the people in charge of everything, I know. I probably wouldn't be living in the state that I'm in if not for LKY and his team. But he is half the exception.


Full of shit.


Everyday some innocent person gets killed for WHAT? Money.


Stupid paper that is artificial and ultimately unimportant when the world ends.


Don't tell me shit like "War to end terror". You are willing to spend so much money and to sacrifice so many innocent lives because you can ultimately get more money from the oil. Perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about. But what the HELL are you doing?


Just another human being trying to act all important and powerful. As like many others.


I take the news for granted. That I have to admit.


Seriously..I really wish someone will just form a World Police thing and arrest those govt officials abusing their power. Maybe there already is one. But if there is, they are not doing their job.


Fuxking politicians/govts/officials. You would think at this day and age when everyone is interdependent on everyone and 30% of the world is educated and stuff..you would think the world could be a better place to live in..maybe it's just me. At the end of the day...it is these fuxking people who will remind me that there still is a looonnnng way to go before the world really becomes better.


Who will save those trapped in their own country? Who? Not you. Not me. Why? Because if we try, we will just be a waste of precious resource. If the powers really wanted to act..they would have loonnnnngggg time ago. So stop meeting up for the sake of keeping up with appearences and do something really useful for a change. Fuxked up people.


You see the reason why I don't like the news? I get worked up and angry for nothing and give myself tons of excuses why I'm doing nothing to try to change the world. Ah..what the fuxk la.


Just another complaining entry...