Monday, October 22, 2007

We were travelling in the car


With nothing better to do


So we had a bit of fun


and cracked ourselves up. Doesn't she look like someone you know? haha..


I didn't want to study.


haha..it is weird looking at yourself like this some Freudian Theory? haha..


Cookie monster


Cute dear Jan who joined in the fun. haha..


Jap comic star. haha..


she looks good in this mirror thing. haha..


The eye.


There's a pattern one. haha..


Flying eagle meets rabbit pig.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha...okay. should probably get back to work or start working. haha..but that was real funny. Really had fun making all that stupid faces. haha..It's raining heavily now. I actually want to read this book by Haruki Murakami. It's called "Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World". But...hmm...it's err...not holding up too well..maybe I should just stick to my standard romance novels and laugh at how I'm such a sucker for those books. Perhaps Murakami needs an acquired taste. I don't know..I bought it because it had an interesting first page and cover. BUT.
Sad right. It's just getting boring......I don't know...recommend me a book anyone?