Sunday, November 25, 2007

Choking on shoelaces

okay. Just a quick post.


My exams are OVER! hahaha... Anyway the reason for this post is so to tell you (my lovely friends) that I'm FREE. To shop, hang out, whatever. Till Jan la. haha.. so CALL ME. okay. haha..


Next:


I so badly want to try harder to make it different. I WANT it to be different. I want my Life to be different.


I'm really trying to be more open minded but at the same time, more opinionated. Sometimes I find myself too accepting to people's ideas and thoughts that I don't really try to challenge them. That's quite a disadvantage if you ask me because for a paper which requires thoughts and argument, I kinda suck.


I'm trying. I want to be different from this past year, I want to show everyone that I can be quite grown up when it comes to a relationship. I don't want to run around in circles, I don't want to make a big fuss out of a piece of sand, I don't want to quarrel. I want to be happy. and I'm sure i'm not the only one.


Oh yeah. Haha.. I just want to say that I think Men in general are JUST LIKE WOMEN.


Here is my case:


Men = Women + EGO + PRIDE. But since some women are Women = Women + Pride + Ego, I conclude, using logical equivalence, that Men = Women. HAHA.


WHY? Here's why:


They
- secretly want lots of attention and will in their own way demand for it => Like women.
- actually secretly love to gossip and complain => Like women. Except we're obvious about it.
- will get hurt easily. => Like some women.
- keep everything inside them. => Like some women.
- secretly want people to guess what they're thinking about. => Women's trait.


The list can go on and on. But I'll stop here. haha..


Anyone disagree with my case? feel free to start a debate with me. haha.. I want to practice my argument skills.