Sometimes i wonder if im undermining myself. I seriously am fickle-minded. No, this is not a "I-Hate-Myself" entry.
But one thing is for sure. I am happy. This is something no one can take from me, I guess. My happiness. Or, perhaps, it is because i really had fun for the last 3 weeks training with my new found friends. It makes me want to join other things. Like Hall Production. Haha..kick start my acting career. OKay. Im just kidding. haha..
Another 7 more days. I can't believe i endured/survived the last 3 weeks without him. Must be the cheerleading. But still, it really really had been fun. I'd upload the video of our routine during competition if i could but the size is damn big and blogger.com cannot upload such a big file (max size is 100mb). The file is 1gb.
I do have pictures la. But kinda lazy to upload now. haha..the picture in the entry before this is one we took before the competition started. Our skirts weren't supposed to be long when we're in that formation.
Well, i guess come feb till april i better be burying my head in my books if i want to do well...sigh..