Oh man...I was trying the new template system. I couldn't get the design I wanted man..So I'm sticking to my own very nicely customised template that I've been using for years.
I just sent my laptop for repair yesterday. Feel rather crippled man. So weak. Haha..
Today when I was on the train, I saw these 2 guys listening to some emo music, blasting their ears out like I did before. I realised that I have slowly but very naturally deviated away from those kind of music and I thought to myself," I grew up. man" HAHAHAHA!!! What happened to me I do not know, but seriously, was I THAT angst-y??? Perhaps I was. Maybe now I'm feeling happy, no need for angry music. I don't think I can ever throw away that collection. Haha..I might need it in the future.
Anyway, my hard disk almost died on me! My china pictures might be all gone save for some Kp took and those on my facebook!!! SOBS!!! Wondering if I can recover it? I don't mind paying for it la! Precious you know the pictures! Sigh..
I'm currently taking a module on EEE about modern use of electricity or something like that. Haha! I actually found it rather interesting. At least this prof was using his own experiences to explain how everything works instead of sticking to the textbook. Quite cool. Hope next sem, my math profs will be a little better. Otherwise, I'd rather just skip the lectures and read them myself!
I haven't done any entries lately huh..Oh yeah! did I say that Kp came back early to surprise me? Haha! that was like 2 weeks ago. Time is passing so fast!
For the past few days we have been watching "Full House" together on and off. Quite fun to watch with him. Haha..We're like the stay-home-and-slack couple. How time flies huh. Kp went to china and is back. School is going to start soon once again. AND, he is now my longest standing boyfriend. Yes, as pathetic as it might actually sound, my boyfriends never last more than 7+ months. Maybe I was just with the wrong kind of guys. But they sure taught me a lot.
My driving test is coming soon!!! Trying to prepare myself for FEI(-ling) (as my driving instructor says it). Sigh...Can't wait to take to the streets and come back to hand my car keys over to Kp. Haha! I really enjoy being driven around man.
This entry is full of randomness, which I'm enjoying. The "otherwise" part of the equation is being boring. More boring than I already am then. HAHA..