After listening to the presidential debate, I can't help but feel John McCain is like, if not exactly, George Bush. I just can't help but feel that he is an old man who keeps telling grandfather stories and he even speaks like Bush! He doesn't really talk much about what he will do but just keep putting Obama down. Very irritating to hear him talk. I can just imagine what the future, or rather, the next 8 years, is going to be like if he is going to be elected. Bleah........Please vote for Obama!
Really hope he will win man..He just gives me the feeling that he will deliver what he says and so far what he is saying is SOOOOOO practical and soooo like what is needed. Change is really what he is going for and he seems really sure of what he wants to achieve. Plus, the way he speaks! I mean, minus the slight stammer, he sounds so down-to-earth and humble! Not like the arrogant, know-it-all old man that will most likely do what Bush is doing! McCain says Obama is naive when talking about certain issues, but at least he has some fresh new ideas. 旧的不去,新的不来 what. Plus, Obama can hold his own! Who knows maybe whatever McCain has been saying is being planned and scripted by someone in the background.
Haha..My mind is so set on Obama to win. I really hope Americans will make a smart choice. But seriously, I find their elections so funny. So much talking.