Whether or not he will admit he is back into smoking, to me, it is one thing to take a cigarette someone has offered you, and it is another to reach for the box yourself.
I frankly, am not entirely okay with this. For one, I think he is slightly challenging my giving of full freedom to him in doing whatever he wants to do as long as he is happy. We have not talked about this yet, because I feel that it is a sensitive issue. Why am I writing this here then..because he seldom if almost never reads my blog. I don't even know if I can or should draw the line. I am afraid that he might sort of threaten to hide from me that he smokes if I voice my unhappiness.
I am trying my best to tolerate this. I don't know how much is my tolerance and if I'm feeling like this because I'm not feeling well. I'm probably thinking too much, as usual. Truthfully, I don't really want to be with a smoker. Because...I've been with one before. I think a lot of time is being wasted (for me) on waiting for them to finish smoking. I was almost ALWAYS WAITING. Which is a little waste of my bloody time.
Unless of course, I pick up smoking. Then, I can join the gang..