I just realised how easy it is for one to let go of a friend whom he or she hasn't talked to for a long time. I did that once, without explaining to her why I no longer wished to talk to her. Perhaps it is my karma now.
I keep hoping I'll meet someone in hall or school who I can feel very bonded with without much effort but the only person I found is my boyfriend. That wasn't exactly what I was looking for but I am glad I met him just the same.
I know it is human nature to want things you cannot have and once you have it, you wish you hadn't got it.
I miss my girlfriends. But I guess it is my fate that none of them goes to the same school as me and one of them is not in the country. I wanted to fit in in a group but I haven't ever since primary school with the malay girls. I wanted a great room mate but I hadn't and now I'm living on my own. I wanted to meet more people to search for a great friend but I guess it is more difficult than I thought it would be.
How bleak a picture I have painted for myself.
I need to reshape my perceptions..and let go of the people who have already let me go a long time ago.