Exams are over..
My laptop internal HD has died on me suddenly. I believe it is a hardware problem hence it can't be fixed. Stupid Seagate. It's only 1 years old in my laptop lor. Unless it is recycled la. Bloody shit man...I have not brought it to the shop yet but have tried putting my HD into another lappy..doesn't work..If only Seagate will give me my money to get back my lost pictures since they are the ones who made this crappy HD.
Anyway..on a different note, I have been rather interested in clothes after having watched some runway shows via iTunes podcasts. Even making my own clothes sounds appealing..I went shopping today and bought some stuff amounting to over $200!!! Welll....I can't say I didn't enjoy myself though. Haha..
I wonder what I can do well in...certainly not math..I cannot forsee myself doing something remotely related to this. I can't even do mental sums. Sigh............