Obama won. Now I hope he will do a good job and not let everyone who were inspired by him down.
My dear Mr Michael Chrichton has passed away due to cancer. I feel sad that there will no longer be any new books from him and any exciting new debates my sister and I can have about his new book. Sigh....But he sure wrote some very very memorable books and my sister has the whole collection. It is a sad event for the world man....In case you have no idea who this man is, he was the one who wrote Jurassic Park, Sphere, The 13th Warrior/Eaters of the Dead, Timeline (though the movie sucks because he wasn't in the movie-making process), Andromeda Strain (the new movie sucks like shit because of the reason given earlier. What a bad representation of the book), Congo....He also created/wrote/produced the drama series ER...and co-wrote the movie Twister..All his books are different in plot, character and theme. Yes, mainly science fiction but made easy to read with diagrams and drawings, and most importantly, good explanations. He was someone who really knew what he was talking about, especially in the last few very science fiction books that he wrote. Sigh...........No other author was like you or will ever be. You will remain truly one of the greatest in my (and my sister's) heart.
Oh and I just realised that..I chose to do my current degree because I wanted (thought) to do anything but science, failing to realise that mathematics is a science. Now I am in the College of Science in NTU. -_-" Doing something that is more "science" than anything else. Bleah. Fate. You can't run away from it.