His songs are.. so moving... so full of feelings... :(
Chet Baker too. I have no idea why, but I really love his voice and the way he played his trumpet. His songs are filled with quiet emotions. Even though some of his song have a happy title, the song is filled with sadness and loneliness. Frankly, it is quite depressing. Combined with the fact that his life was filled with drugs and violence, and he committed suicide. Sigh...But I still love him..his music I mean...
Sigh...Can't believe my second year is ending and I'm going to be a 3rd year student soon...so fast..........GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M TURNING 21!!!!!
I'll write a wish list soon. Haha..just in case people want to buy me presents! :D WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH........Oh yeah my birthday is still far away. But I keep dreaming about it. Sigh..some were nightmare too..So scary to be an adult.....I don't even look like I'm 20 lor...Sigh..........