nothing..feel like it's a talk that we should have done for quite a
while now but why is it that these kinds of talks can never be at the
right time or place?I mean I know that obviously it would have to be
spontaneous otherwise it will not be truthful..and it is only after
talking for a while will all the other stuff come out because talking
about random things will trigger feeling about certain issues which
one did not bring up. you know, things like that...
a least I know he's going to be a good father because he is so patient
with me that I feel like I'm a spoilt brat, which I most probably
am..he always exposes certain parts of me which are ugly and I'm
trying to hide...I guess that is why I become defensive.
sigh..self centered ness is not a good thing... I hope I can do more
for him.