but i indulged in some of my sick ways of making myself upset and i was just looking at the "us" folder in my com..i deleted all our pictures in my phone, threw out most of the things that had bound us together but some part of me refuses to let go of the folder. and so...i was just looking at him...and i cried. haha...
so sick right...i really don't know why im blogging this down...maybe for him to read it? ha...
sometimes i really disgust myself. here's a song by the william brothers:
Can't Cry Hard Enough
I'm going to live my life
Like every day's my last
Without a simple good-bye
It all goes by so fast
And now that you're gone
I can't cry hard enough
No I can't cry hard enough
For you to hear me now
I'm going to open my eyes
And see for the first time
I've let go of you like
A child letting go of his kite
There it goes up in the sky
There it goes beyond the clouds
For no reason why
I can't cry hard enough
No I can't cry hard enough
For you to hear me now
I'm going to look back in vain
And see you standing there
When all that remains
Is just an empty chair
And now that you're gone
I can't cry hard enough
No I can't cry hard enough
For you to hear me now
sigh...im always always always wasting time. ha...one of the BIGGEST reason why i can't study at home...my sick ways will take over me and i'll end up in front of the computer.
help...i think im going out.
okay.