Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Every little thing

"The Blowers Daughter"


And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No
love, no glory
No hero in her sky


I can't take my eyes off of you

I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...


And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial


I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...


Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?


I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new


im so tired of always feeling sad...for nothing...i tried to study for chem after econs today...but i just couldn't concentrate...all i could think of....all i wanted to think of was...him. im so tired of it.


is there any guy who can make me happy? is there any guy willing to sing this song to me?

(this song:

To Be With You (Mr Big)


Hold on little girl
Show me what he's done to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad
When it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby come on over
Let me be the one to show you


I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues
Just to be the next to be with you


Build up your confidence
So you can be on top for once
wake up who cares about
Little boys that talk too much
I've seen it all go down
Your game of love was all rained out
So come on baby, come on over
Let me be the one to hold you


Chorus


Why be alone when we can be together baby
You can make my life worthwhile
And I can make you start to smile


When it's through, it's through
Fate will twist the both of you
So come on baby come on over
Let me be the one to show you)


ha...im a little desperate right now...for a hug from a guy...for some intimacy...


maybe i should just go to sleep...maybe i'll dream of a guy who can provide me all these...someone who will never hurt me...whether intentionally or not...


im so tired of feeling sad...of wondering...of imagining...of hurting...


i need someone to show me that living is worthwhile.


what the fuck...and im only what? 17? sigh...