Monday, March 03, 2008

yx Days to exam - (y+10)x Days to Beijing

That will be my new thinking from now till 25 April. Sigh..had a hell of a week being moody because of stupid hormones. After a climax of tears and wailing (okay, I'm exaggerating here), it FINALLY came the next day. After torturing me (and kp) for 6 days first. Thank goodness for my boyfriend and my family. Kept me busy. Not my boyfriend i mean...sigh...talking in riddles still. That's okay. Its for my own understanding anyway.


I can't wait to jet off to china to be with kp. sigh...Yes, crazy in love. Never thought I'll actually say that on my blog. I drew up a calendar for March and April and counted the number of days to my exams. It is 43. Add 10 days to that and its the day I will see kp. Keep counting down....


I actually set up shop to start studying. Yes, all motivated to study now. Better clinch this opportunity (while I'm still hot in the oven) to start. If you find this funny and will actually start laughing really loud, YOU BETTER STOP AH!


haha...seriously, I find this funny too. I have a test in an hour...and i only started last night. Here's a toast to my motivation! hahahahahahahahaha...........