*ROAR*
I WANT TO VOMIT BLOOD ALREADY LAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
sigh...the singapore canon website is completely useless and un-informatic. USELESS MAN!
I want to find out whether the canon ink number is compatible with my printer and the website contains virtually NO useful information. They just beat around the bloody bush. Like for example, they have this tab called, "All About Cartridges" and you know what came out of it? This.
Like WTF? WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO KNOW ALL THIS???
Okay. So I am a little worked up. I'm just a little frustrated. Because I bought the black PG-40 and then now I realise that the printer model is not written on the box. Yes, totally my absent-minded mistake. But I'm afraid to take out the ink and try it on my printer because! I checked on the net and there is one website that states that it can work. But it is the ONLY website so far. HOW!!!! fuck.
Feel so helpless. Grrr....
sigh....Any printer smart person can advise me...