Such a sensitive word to use huh..
I guess until I am completely and utterly comfortable with myself and my own body, I will be using this word, consciously or not.
I think I am halfway there, being comfortable with who I am and such..But there is that other half that isn't and that half is THE bitch that is crying out every time a non-human being walks past. Haha..okay. A (in my point of view) better looking/more shaped/much more slender but got boobs girl walk past. Amazingly, I am comfortable with my height! Haha..Finally. It is okay that I'm short. At least I can look good being short. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........and in the extreme situations, I can escape through small holes of buildings in the case of a fire or whatnot. Yeah, you can say that I'm trying to make myself feel better. But still. At least it works right.
Bleah.
Exams in 35 more days. As I continue my countdown..I am slowly losing the will. HAHA. Like that's a big surprise.
hmm...I know I sound very ... when I say this but..All I want to do right now is to spend some time with kp. Yeah. Very short term hor.
Haha.
okay. The clock is ticking... - so cliche huh. haha..