Monday, April 07, 2008

Failure is Relative

:) I feel quite proud of myself. Hee~


After 2 failed relationships, I have managed to change myself for the better. That's more important than anything isn't it? I'm glad I have moved on from pointing my finger at everyone except myself to trying not to point at all. HAHA...It has taken some conscious effort. But I could not have done this with those guys and the people who comes along with these guys.


I really want to thank asscrap and willie. For making me a better person. :D And, of course, find someone better. Or perhaps, more compatible is the phrase to use.


I'm afraid to think too much about the future for now. But now that the number "8" isn't a barrier to me now, the word "Future" is. Everything feels right so far. What a wonder huh.


不知不觉,我们走了比我想像地更远。

希望我们可以一直这样地走下去。


I think using firefox will make the chinese characters look glued together. sigh..18 days left.......