Saturday, May 24, 2008

Even So

Hi all..It's been a few weeks since my last post..Thanks to everyone for tagging on my tagboard though I have yet to reply. Haha..


Anyway..Today's post is..about a passing thought that I had since kp and I had some unhappiness going on a couple of days ago..


I wondered..what have I done lately to make people I love happy. Because, ultimately, bringing happiness will bring more happiness to myself right? But..I realised that I haven't done a thing..instead, I was waiting for people to bring me happiness. This isn't the first time I'm feeling this way and it wouldn't be the last either..My princess attitude is inborn I think. HAHAHA...


But the more pressing issue here is, what am I going to do about this? I'm feeling reluctant! There are 2 brains working inside me..and I really think I'm being a spoilt brat..I need to do some community service or something man..


I've done some thinking (as you guys can see) and I would like to change. Especially in the best interest of my relationships with my family and friends.


I would like to laugh at myself too..Because changing is not easy and it requires willpower and, more importantly, awareness of my behavior. How am I suppose to change if I'm not aware of myself..Sigh..


Lots of rambling here..as usual..


hmm...