Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Whatever's left

I must be lacking something in me. I know I am self-centered. But not all the time. I try to control myself. At least recently I do. Haha..


Perhaps things can't be changed between us anymore..anything that comes will only make it worse, not better or stronger. Because..I still don't really know what I want and...I feel that I have done my best till this date..


I feel that I have constantly tried different ways to handle situations and tried to change a little..maybe it is not enough..maybe I just want a little recognition. Just from ... I know I am self-centered..but I also know I need to be praised just by ...


People always wish for things they don't have. This is what makes human flawed..they can try to be satisfied..but try as they can, there will always be that little voice that says, "What if..."


I need to pick up something new man..just to take my mind off things.