Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This is

I added a new music player on the right! its on auto-on so turn it off if you don't want to listen to it okay! Actually I am not really a big fan of these kinds of music players but well..it is quite cool! Really! There are tons of music that I like (not like imeem) that I can find on this website! Yup. Haha..Just to warn you, the playlist is MIXED!!!! Mostly Chet Baker, some club music and some quiet rock. Haha..Suit my mood. 


Well, hope you don't find the player irritating!


Updates:


Hmm....there are 3 weeks more to exam. 


I just killed a cough (Remedy - If your cough is a cold cough like mine (meaning...eh no phlegm except at night when you cough like crazy, no voice change), drink lots of water!!!, drink ginger water!!! (it really really helped my cough), see the doctor. Haha..get well soon!!).


I miss shopping.


I have no money.


I'll be going to watch the Oasis concert with my sister!!! :D


I'm really living the frugal life recently. Sigh....


I MISS HOME......didn't realize it until I went home on saturday. SIGH....


OH!!! I completed 2 omc videos!!!! 


I will update the links when I finish uploading the videos to youtube! :)


Alright! Update next time! (OH yeah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERJIE!!!)