Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Be with me

Results for this semester is out. My results are so so.. Good enough for me who did not put in any effort into studying at all. Haha.. I passed 2 of my core which I only answered like 1.5 qn each. I don't know how long more I can stand being like this. Always getting C and Ds.


Kp has finally managed to pass everything. :] its a bittersweet feeling... I guess my bubble has finally burst... I suddenly feel very lonely... He has finally moved on into the next phase of his life. Since this is my blog, I will be as self-centered as I can be. Haha... otherwise, where else can I be this way? I will be missing the days in hall with him around me all the time, being there when I need him to. Things will definitely change I know. I have prepared for this day to come and I will take it one step at a time. I wish I can move out of my single room... it's getting quite lonely for me. Seriously...


Bleah...


I have no idea what I am doing in my life right now. What have I learnt in my course? Nothing much. What do I want to achieve in my life? I don't know. What in the world am I living for right now? What keeps me going? I really have no answer.. I have no drive, no passion...


My 2010 new year resolution, which I really would like to achieve:

- attend all my classes. Haha...

- be more diligent.

- keep being faithful.

- be more positive.


I hope my grades will improve.


On a sidenote, kp and I applied for a flat. Don't think we'll get it though. Haha...